Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

@ab.support.serj I do not want to disable the top sticky panel. From my observation the bottom sticky panel now works like this, if enabled then it will display the original sticky "Buy" button when on a product page. And now you have options to check 6 additional new bottom sticky menus. I want to disable these additional bottom sticky menus and leave only the original "Buy" button that pops up when viewing a product.

• Администраторы

@Undercover I deleted the previous post because I was mistaken there. I apologize.

I once again clarified with the developers the details of the technical implementation of these panels and it turned out that, nevertheless, the bottom panel and the sticky block with the Buy button cannot work separately from each other - the block is part of the panel.
After discussing with the team, we decided that it would be better to separate them in future versions of UniTheme2, so that it would be possible to turn off the bottom panel, but leave the block.

While this is not possible, then you'd better leave the bottom panel with icons.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...